Karamel Madison's Kitchen Korner

















I love anything that has to do with the kitchen. As such, I was eager to start decorating Nana's Noshes, which is the shop in my short stories, The Adventures of Viv Writer, with sweet treats and such. When I did my search Kitchen Korner popped up and caught my eye.

When I arrived I found all the lovely treats that looked so real. Everything looked delicious! I was hungry for real when I left. Yes, Karamel, you have done your job well!

Everything is organized well too. There are several sections in the store. There is a food area, gifts, liquors, and wines. Each area is chock filled of goodies. I especially loved the the bakery as that is what I will be using in Nana's Noshes. The cakes and pies are fabulous!

Karamel is an artist in Second Life who is really dedicated to the craft. The time and artistry put fourth in making these amazing creations must be applauded. I am glad someone with such talent is in Second Life. I can't wait to see what Karamel comes up with next.